Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

yes @eudemonism its about realistic expectations and accepting them, doesnt hurt to keep persisting tho

Yea thats it aye @TAB same ball game... just different tactics...

just dont let it eat you up @eudemonism

Nah @TAB i just laugh at it

i used to do that @eudemonism still do sometimes, just let it wash over mainly while trying to run my own game even at glacial speed cos years ago realised where and what my situation is not just about society its about my dumb choices 

Morning all. Running on empty. Wishing everyone well.

Thinking of you @Adge @Wanderer @Queenie @MDT

Related image

Thanks @frog
All the best

Morning @frog @Owlunar @BlueBay @Former-Member @Razzle @utopia @Hope4me @MDT @TAB @eudemonism and all passing through
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning back to you @outlander @frog @TAB @eudemonism @MDT @Peri @Starta @Maggie @Shaz51 @Zoe7 and anyone else passing by.

I hope you all have a good day planned, and that your plans come to fruition.  Please try to include in those plans something special for yourselves - you deserve it.  If any one of you are impacted by the bushfires in Tassie ... please stay safe.

Sherry 🌸🌹🐶💕

Good Morning @outlander and Everyone 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance