Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning SANEstas and Besties @Shaz51 @ENKELI @Adge @Oaktree @ChouxieChou @Stout and everyone I’ve missed because I have to load up car and go to Bunnings. 🚗💨

Tally-Ho! 

G

13.6 to be exact @Glisten  and slept thru 90% of it lol

seriously, backyard is greener and looks longer than yest..

there may have been enough moisture around already that none of yest was soaked up ; it all went to use. as someone wrote  the other week, might have just made a it into a below average season.from complete disaster where basically did not rain at all til March

so all those 5 green headers that appeared to be breeding in yard in town near rail line (or combines as yanks like to call them) might actually get sold after all ha ha and farmers can uncancel their order s for 300 series cruisers Bentleys and boats lolo ..

Hello @ChouxieChou , @Historylover , @SmilingGecko , @Glisten , @TAB , @Dimity , @creative_writer , @Emelia8 , @StuF , @oceangirl , @Appleblossom , @Tilz , @Ainjoule , @Asgard , @Just , @Pem , @Healandlove , @Stout , @Ru-bee 

Well did a walk this morning to the doctor and down town 😁

going to buy a second hand exercise bike to use at home 

OIP.jpg

cuppa tea time now 

Good afternoon @TAB just put all my crystals out in salt water to cleanse under the sun. Full moon on Tuesday so will empty the water by then and have them charge under the full moon

very good @SmilingGecko  just been doing assignments for course here. handed a few up online

Youre obviously ploughing through it ok @TAB. The energy is intensifying with this full moon on Tuesday. Lots of volatility in the sky. Theres many sensitising angles being activated. Having problem with next door neighbours going off again. I just don't get involved. They can have it i got other things to do.

yes, people like that never change @SmilingGecko  they think they are normal

It's so good that you have found such a passion, @Glisten. We all need one.

I've never had the opportunity to compare pot and pan sizes and would have imagined the opposite to be true with the larger families.

My Friday has been occupied with table tennis, then running around to get an e-tag for my car for travelling on toll roads. I've never had one before. I may never use it but better to have one before entering a toll road that to have to plead for mercy after the fact.

Have a good weekend, @Glisten.

Good afternoon @Shaz51 @TAB @SmilingGecko @Glisten @Historylover @PeppiPatty @tyme @Emelia8 @Meowmy @Ru-bee @Jynx and everyone here. I hope your Friday is going well for you!

Thanks for the cuppa idea @Shaz51 ! I’m now going to make myself a cup of tea as I’ve had a bit of a stressful 24 hours which I’m using as part of my self care routine to take care of me and my mental health. I’m also taking the time this afternoon to sit on my bed and knit as well as do some reading of a novel and use my lavender spray to enjoy having the house to myself. 

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻

Sounds like you have a pleasant afternoon to enjoy, @Judi9877. My Friday is going well. I hope the same for you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance