Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Just 'one of those sessions' @Faith-and-Hope I do find this module to be the hardest so I am not surprised. I really will be happy when I finish DBT - getting harder to get myself there as well. It was nice coming home to a cleaner house though - I always feel much better when the floor is clean. Baby steps today - starting with the washing up later - most likely in bits and pieces much like your morning has been. Hope getting into your work relieves some of that frustration from this morning Heart

It generally does @Zoe7 .... art can be like a meditation, don’t you think ?

Yes it certainly can @Faith-and-Hope and I hope you find that this afternoon. I am still planning on getting the papier mache ready later so that when I feel a bit better it is all ready to go - might even help me to get stuck into it too.

Hey Hon - did you find the keys? @Faith-and-Hope 

I finally washed up and the kitchen now looks sparkly clean - yeah!

Didn't sleep this afternoon but did lie down so close enough. Had a lot going through my mind so that little bit of rest helped.

How is the sculpture going?

I have looked everywhere I can think of for the keys @Zoe7 .  They are just going to have to turn up by themselves from here.

The sculpture is nearly finished ..... at least the part that I can do before finishing it in class next week.

Glad your floors are shiny and the dishes done.  I like a clean space when I can manage it ..... 😊

The sculpture is nearly finished - that is great @Faith-and-Hope You certainly have been putting in a lot of effort to get it done. Will give you a couple of days with all your baby dragons when the last of them get there as well - and your Easter weekend to celebrate Smiley Very Happy

I wouldn't say the floors are shiny - more a dull dirty look still - the lino is so old and worn lol But the rest of the kitchen is shiny - even cleaned the stove top piece by piece rather than wiping around the elements. I might even clean the bath and shower next - may as well keep going while I am on a roll Smiley Tongue

Lol @Zoe7 ..... fill the bath and clean it while you’re in it ❣️  With bubbles ...... lotsa suds .....

I might even do that @Faith-and-Hope but will leave it until tomorrow. Footy is on tonight so will be watching that. Might not make it until the end of the match though - will see how I go. Still a lot in my head so hoping the footy is a good distraction.

Hey Hon - wanted to check in with you to see how you are going @Faith-and-Hope 

Getting pretty sleepy now @Zoe7 , which is early for me of late .... which might be why .......

Have got a bed to make for the next lot of incoming dragons tonight tho, and will wait up to see them.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance