Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hi @oceangirl 

Uni starts tomorrow.

I hope you have a great first day back at uni @Faith-and-Hope  

Thanks @oceangirl 💕

Hi @Zoe7  @Former-Member  .... anyone else around ..... 👋💕

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Faith-and-Hope 

Hope uni goes well for all of you today ............

Sherry 🌸

Thanks @Former-Member 💕

Off to a very slow start here today @Faith-and-Hope  I fed the babies then went back to bed. I am grateful that we had a public holiday today. I hope you are having an awesome day on your first day back at uni. Smiley Very Happy Did Visual get over her meltdown and make it with you?

Yeah @Zoe7  ..... she is here.  She stressed last night, S2 was up making noise = didn’t get much sleep so meltdown was still happening this morning, but I have an early class and had to leave ..... and she got herself here for her later class start ..... 👍🎉

I think she will be okay when she actually gets up and going.  Anxiety is spinning her out at the moment.  The art school is very nurturing.

S2 is up today, and trying to put his ducks in a row ..... gearing himself up to take the action he needs to to get enrolled, even if it’s only for one class this semester.

It is great she made it to her first class @Faith-and-Hope  - that is very positive. Once she gets into it all she will hopefully settled down a lot and really begin to enjoy it all. It will be great for her to have you around for a while while she finds her feet and then I think we are both hoping she finds friends she can work with and engage with apart from just you. I have a good feeling that this course will be empowering for her and I truly hope she thrives in the environment.

It is also good that S2 is doing his enrolling and orgnaising on his own - again such a massive step for him but if he can do it on his own then that is very positive.

Many hugs and much love for you Hon - none of this can be easy for you to see what your baby dragons are dealing with but they are making positive steps forward and that is partly due to your nurturing and understanding Heart

Leaving these here for you tonight @Faith-and-Hope ...

Related image

Hope you had a wonderful first day back at uni Heart

Thank you so much for the flowers @Zoe7 ....

I had an okay day at uni, but it was great to catch up with some people from my course last year.  Really cool 😎 

I hope your rest day helped to recharge your batteries and you are looking forward to working tomorrow.

Hugs ❣️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance