Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Morning @Zoe7 @Former-Member @Maggie @Snowie @Shaz51 .... anyone else around ..... โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘‹

Please take care @Zoe7 ..... I worry about you when you are low on sleep.  Hopefully everything comes together well for you this afternoon and you can sleep well and for longer tonight.

take care @Zoe7 Heart

aww thank you @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Maggie@Snowie 

doing some catching up jobs in the house 

I got my vacuuming done yesterday ๐Ÿ‘

@Faith-and-Hope I am okay Hon - got enough sleep to get me through today and then planning on an early night to be okay for tomorrow (bed made and ready to get into ๐Ÿ‘). Tomorrow and Tuesday's classes are organised because of missing last week - so very little Art planning to do. I am going to make a start on organising some folders for Art and the class planning though as we have meetings tomorrow and Tuesday after school and I know I will be too tired when I get home to do too much.

Been to the supermarket and Big W so that is all done. I took Tobes with me for the compay - that also makes me get things done quickly so he isn't in the car alone for too long. I also bought the Feelings set of books which will be great for some of our kids in the class. Been meaning to get them for sometime but whenever I look they do not have them but today they did ...bonus.

Going to have the WCE-Carlton game on in the background while I work then I will switch over to watch Paramatta play. It is great to be able to not have to worry about any housework and be able to work in a clean house. 

I can imagine you are feeling better having the vacuuming done too - it makes such a difference when the floor is clean hey ๐Ÿ˜

Okay off to do some more work - hope you are getting some done too Hon and enjoying your day. Hugs and hugs and hugs (and some extra ones from Cat and Tobes ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ˜˜) ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Shaz51 I hope you are feeling a little better today my sister. Hugs and hugs Heart

Getting some work done towards my class tomorrow @Zoe7 ..,.โœ”๏ธ

Yes, it feels much better having got the vacuuming done.  I have a stick vacuum, but it was only working for a minute and then cutting out, so I could only get 2m of vacuuming done at a time.  Then I went to the store room and retrieved our old vacuum, which I don't have anywhere here to store, but that got the house vacuumed after a few weeks of only bits and pieces.  When everything is sorted in terms of our settlement ๐Ÿคž I will hopefully have the store room to keep it in.  I will need to put some shelves in there too, and get it properly sorted out.

Wow @Zoe7 sounds like you have got a lot done and ticked of your list. Well done hon

@Former-Member @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Maggie lots of hugs, hope your day has been enjoyable ๐Ÿ˜‰

โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ’• @Snowie ....

I hope you get the storeroom to be able to use and sort things @Faith-and-Hope It makes such a difference when we can organise and store things out of the way until we need them. That is what I want to do woth my attic so I can reclaim my house again.

Dinner done and dusted here - and meds taken. Don't think it will be too long before I am asleep. I haven't got everything done I wanted to for work but I am cactus right now so it will have to wait.

Cat is asleep next to the heater and Tobes on the couch - just need to wait a bit longer to give them their night biscuits and then I will follow them off to bed.

@Snowie Yes a lot done but not all I wanted to. I have hit a wall this afternoon (not surprising) so the rest will have to wait. Hugs and hugs Hon Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance