Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Thanks for the reminder @outlander, would have missed it. 

@Shaz51 @Sans911 Heart

Emotional regulation was possibly the best mdule for me @outlander - actually learnt a little bit from that one - nothing we don't already know but put a lot into perspective with the help of my pdoc.

its on now @Snowie
is this the finale for the final season?

@outlander - I have a volunteer knitting/crochet group in the morning & a volunteer coffee group in the afternoon. And some study in and around that. I've just been for a walk with one lady this afternoon. Another volunteer thing that I do. I'm home now, sitting outside with the cats. Nearly time for dinner.

Evening @Snowie @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Teej (I hope to see or hear from you soon) @MDT @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear

im glad that one was the most helpful @Zoe7 i hada quick look at what that module actually is and sounds like it would be beneficail for heaps of people to learn too.

Watching it now hun.

I don't know if it is the last episode or not. I really hope not @outlander 

you do lots of volunteer stuff @Sans911 how many different organisation/groups do you volunteer with now?

me either @Snowie it kept saying finale but it didnt say for which series. hope its not the last one ever.

Hey @Sans911 thanks for the shout out 🙂

Just two volunteer groups @outlander, both quite similar in what their purpose is. And then the op shop one half day a week. So today's walk was with one group, and the two events tommorow are with the other. It's just once a month that I have two groups on one day. There's not much to do, as the numbers who attend are pretty low.

I ramped up the walks from twice a month to twice weekly, mostly to help me with loosing some weight. I'm not very motivated to go on my own, so even if one person turns up (like today) then it makes it a little easier.

Because I'm not working, it's quite helpful with my SI & SH. I can't SH if I have to attend something the next day, so it's quite a protective factor.

Hope I've not confused you.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance