Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

sounds like an easy going day today @Snowie
what are you watching?

Was an easy day @outlander 

Watching a show called American Pickers. Well sort of watching it. H is in control of the remote control!!

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks sweetheart, that makes me very happy to hear @outlander . Thank you for sharing.

Sherry 👍💕

ive watched that a few times, not quite to my taste in tv @Snowie
lol i suppose he couldve picked something worse to watch

thanks @Former-Member its been way to long since ive shared something positive or even had a day i could class as good. there was a smidge of the old me in there today.

nah not my pick @outlander , but he could have put on something worse!

Have you got any plans for tomorrow hun?

ive got a house inspection and the start of a very busy week next week so ill need to be doing he housework at least but other than that the days not looking to busy.

what about you? How was the post op doc the other day and pdoc (i think?)

oops @Snowie above msg

That's good hun it's not too busy. Haven't got any plans on for tomorrow as yet. Might be a quiet day at home.

Pdoc was good the other day. He was pleased with my progress which made me happy. I think that is the first time he has said that, so was nice to hear. He lowered one of my meds again and hopefully next time I see him, he will take me off it altogether. It is the one that gives me the most side effects so will be happ to be off it soon.

Doctor for post op went fine. Was happy with how everything was healing and progressing. So overall, 2 good appointments.

@outlander 

yeah its good having a refreshing day and then a not to busy day. i know my foot will be playing up probbaly by later tonight due to the previous injury so i wouldve been resting a little anyway. but next week ive got a few appointments- some tougher ones in there to attend to along wih things just generally being busy with things needing to be done.

a quiet day at home for you sounds good too though im sure youll find something to do.. a little upset about something that happened the other day in regards to an appointment but ive decided to not go even though they didnt want to cancel my appointment. ive got my nurse to attend to on the same day anyway.

im glad both your appts went well the other day with some positive news from your pdoc as well. wouldve been nice to hear and to get the thumbs up for healing and progress too @Snowie
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance