Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

Thanks @Jynx 

I should be feeling good today 

it's my birthday 

I shouldn't even have to worry about Dinner (they ended up getting pizza)  but complained after. 

how can my parents forget my birthday? 
😢😢😢

@BlueBay 

Smiley SurprisedSmiley Sad

I hope you have an opportunity soon to get yourself some gosh darn cake!! (or your sweet treat equivalent) - you deserve to be able to celebrate! 1qpr21

that really sucks @BlueBay im sorry your birthday hasnt been celebrated the way it should be.
im glad that you got some flowers from your son though, that wouldve been a nice surprise.

Thank you @Jynx  ❤️
I frel so alone tonight. Really alone 😢😢

Sitting with you @BlueBay Heart 

I know you will get through, and that you'll reach out if you need to. No one should have to 'be strong' on their birthday, but your forums family are right here with you. 

sitting with you too @BlueBay

Thank you heaps @Jynx @outlander ❤️❤️

I'm going to bed 

cry yo sleep 

thank you for your care and support tonight 

i hope you can get some sleep @BlueBay
it might be a good idea to treat yourself somehow tomorrow. maybe go to a bakery and get your favourite desert and have it by the beach or somewhere nice. you deserve something nice xo

I hope you manage to get some sleep @BlueBay  

and feel a bit better in the morning. 

Hi @BlueBay 

I hope you are feeling a bit better tonight - you had a sucky birthday this year and so did I -

But I plan to make up for it next year

You will have these miserable times when you give other people the power - like your mother - I took my power away from my mother - and that is hard to do but the alternative would have been feeling miserable all the time - as I said - their castle - their game - their rules - so let your mother have her game and send her a card - change the rules to suit yourself

You got flowers and a present from your first son and your husband - so that's a plus - I would love it to get flowers - I really love them and send them at special times. But you had an argument or Huffnpuff cracked the shits - and this was not kind of him so that's rough too

I don't know what that was about - but the only thing you can do is to rely on yourself and not expect other people to remember - let them know that you would like whatever you would like

It's really sad that you continue in this pattern of being angry and unhappy because other people don't live up to your expectations - I wish it was easier for you but the only way you can get there is to take control of your own life - and yes - I know that's hard but believe me - the outcome makes it worthwhile and I really hope you can do this for yourself

Dec

I'm running out of captions tonight BlueBayI'm running out of captions tonight BlueBay

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance