Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Soul Saddness

And today I have finally been able to just get a really good sense of me again, it's like finally taking in a deep relaxing breath of much needed air.
My Soul is just quiet and still, for it knows, it finally knows not to jump too high, sorry Van Halen.

@peace  You sound like you have come through your battle. I hope the peace you are feeling is long lasting. Take care and enjoy the deep relaxing breath. 💞💞

Not a truer word spoken @peace 

as much as I love alone time... nothing beats a good hug... or just having someone to sit and talk to.. to interact... 

Thank you @maģgie. May I say it comes, it goes, its a whirlwind mess. I😪

@MidgeOz wow that is a very powerful poem. Thank you for sharing with me.

Thank you very much, I truly can hear/feel your genuine words. It does get really lonely in my silly simple life.

Hi @peace 

I was attracted by the name of your thread - "Soul Sadness" and your description of depression being described as a sad soul and how bereft of warmth words can be which we have such a condition - and I do understand

I have - in the past and recently - desribed the death of my son when he was a teenager - a long time ago now - as a soul-injury - and I think for years I had "soul sadness" - it was a time when the words that people said lacked warmth - or seemed to - and loneliness was something I had to endure while I found a new life for myself and it seemed that nothing could touch and heal the emptiness within.

I think I understand what you are saying - that company is necessary to relieve the thoughts that can grow into monsters when we are alone - it takes time for loneliness to become just being alone - and I wish that for you

Time is the best healer - and while we are healing we need that human connection - we do - and so badly - l think I hear you - we all need to be verified, validated and vindicated - we need some one to stand with us in our rites of passage and listen to assist our growth

I hope you can find that - yes - I also believe that sane can add this to our lives - it has in mine

Dec

Wow darling human, thank you for your kindness and ♡

@peace i like that idea of sad soul. I think thats why depression is so painful, because it takes away who you are.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance