Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Should be happy

Thanks all.  I'll keep in touch.  Xx

Thanks. I really appreciate it. I stay up late.. I'm a shift worker. Most people are in bed. That's when i need to talk.

@Luvlibby. I can relate. 

48 years old.  Single for more than 10 years.  Single parent.  Depression anxiety and PTSD diagnosed 4 years ago after a workplace incident.  I have no job.  My teenage son is still living with my mum even though I've been home from hospital for almost 3 months. 

I'm alone.  I'm terribly lonely. My depression is feasting on my flesh now. 

I must say this is a really difficult forum to navigate.  I almost gave up.  It's hard to see others comments and my replies.  Sorry if i missed you.  

Oh.. I'm so sorry for you. That's why i almost feel guilty for how i am. Most people would love my life. I am very grateful for what i have.. And i feel that i should be happy. But i cant help it

I find chocolate helps 😉

No. I'm watching my figure.. Lol

I should be but I ended up giving up that idea years ago, which by looking at me now you can tell I gave up LOL!!!!

I wish I could sleep all day my sleep is all over the shop. I only sleep well when absolutely exhausted @Luvlibby people rarely reply to my txts, calls these days and yes lately telling self ‘hope no one contacts me today’ .. guess am trying to reverse it haha I’ve been single most of my life, well definitely the last 4 years. All too hard basket. Anyway . Hi. 😸

hello @Luvlibby, @Scarecrowe

remember to put a @ in front of peoples name and they will recaive an emailmessage from you

@Luvlibby, the forum is open 24/7 and there is usually members around and you are always welcome to join in anywhere

One thread is call "Night shift "and many more

@TAB, @utopia

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance