Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: New with a 32 year old son living back with us

@ Alli11 yes scarey and he never apologises... I have to read he is sorry by his behaviour which might be offering me a cup of tea...

Hi @Shaz51

sorry I didn't reply thanks for your support... I'm really struggling atm... I've just paid for tickets for him to go to see his friends and famil at Christmas... I was sad about him not being with me for Christmas... now I'm looking forward to break from him... which makes me feel sadder and guilty. He is saying he will go into hospital to try and get better... I'm wanting to say I want him to get alternative accommodation after the hospital stay as I'm finding it really difficult to have him live with us. Both myself and my husband are becoming more depressed by him living with us 

Hi @Tennessee 

Have not seen you for ages.

Let go of the guilt and treasure the peace.  I hope he enjoys the trip and company with others.

Agreeing to go to hospital to get better is a good sign your sign is willing to work at things a bit.  

Life is a work in progress, but adult children can be rather like large baby dragons and take a toll on our mental well being. 

Take Care

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance