Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: New look me

Welcome home I say @CheerBear Glad you are back.  💜🤗💐

Thanks @Shaz51, @Mazarita, @Former-Member 😊

@Phoenix_Rising - I'll look forward to reading your wave adventure once little fish are at school. 100% success rate at riding waves - gotta keep remembering this.

@Former-Member - I hope things are lifting a bit for you. You've been on my mind. I'm really looking forward to chatting to you properly sometime 💗

@Mazarita - hope you're doing well too. I'm sitting outside at the moment (it's freeeeeeIng) but sunlight is just starting to creep in and I can hear the sounds of tiny little birds starting to wake. We have lots of fruit trees and they love bouncing around in them. It's peaceful and lovely. Hope you get a moment like that today too.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Oh btw @CheerBear you weren't here when i chnaged my name but it use to be scared01 ❤ but the title little caterpillar stuck around so i changed it

@CheerBear wrote:

@Phoenix_Rising - I'll look forward to reading your wave adventure once little fish are at school. 100% success rate at riding waves - gotta keep remembering this.

@CheerBear You are taking your little fish to school? Fish? School? Am I the only one that giggled at that {looks around to see if Phoenix_Rising is the only one ROFL}. Now I have a picture of you in my brain which looks something like this video clip: Smiley LOL I plan to stay off the forum now until Friday Feast tonight - hope you can make it. Smiley Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qli5r7ZXBOI

Hahaha - no that was said with a giggle to myself too, wondering whether it would be picked up 😁. Of course it didn't slip past you @Phoenix_Rising! Enjoy your forum free day. I have appointments and little fish finishing early today so I won't be around much. But will be at FNF (eating ice cream in the background because I'm too slow to keep up in busy places).

Hey @Former-Member - I totally was here when you changed your name! I was only gone for 2 days haha 😊
Former-Member
Not applicable

haha see felt like you were gone forever @CheerBear

Aww, it's bananas thinking how much can happen and change in just a couple of days. Also how much time can feel soooooo slow and then so fast sometimes (and sometimes almost at the same time) @Former-Member! My days feel like weeks and weeks feel like years at the moment, but then I wonder how it's almost Easter already when it seems as if I have only just packed away the Christmas tree!
Former-Member
Not applicable

yes it was only yesterday i think it was i was talking to @Faith-and-Hope that i noticed my little sunflower  (thats if you still want to be a sunflower) was gone! and here you are 🙂

yes i know time goes very quickly, i hope it goes even more fast around easter as thats a harder time for me, im still taking down xmas lights lol

Thanks for tagging me in here @Former-Member ..... 😊

Hi @CheerBear ..... welcome back to the forums .... so good to see you ....,

Had been looking for some special cupcakes to post for you, but wasn't happy with the ones I found, and wasn't sure where to post them anyway while I couldn't tag you to them ..... this avatar will be easier .... lol .....

💛💕
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance