Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: New here.

@Turquoise @Shaz51 @outlander @greenpea

I went to the gp today. She suspects social anxiety and bpd from the short chat I had with her. She referred me to a psychologist. So now hopefully we can get to the bottom of what's good on with me. I'm still trying to work out these forums, there is a lot  I want to post and a few things I'm interested in seeing if anyone else can relate.

I want t get help so I don't pass on these issues to my daughters. My oldest is already picking some behaviour up from me 😞 Hopefully I can get better. For myself and those close to me 

Hi @Kittycorn 🙂 I saw your profile pic which made me smile and wanted to come by and say hi. I noticed you have 2 kids (a preschooler and a baby?) and thought I'd mention that we have a live discussion here on the forum tomorrow night about parenting with mental health challenges. You can find some info about it here if you're interested. I'm going to try and get along to it as I have kids also and live with mental health challenges. It can be difficult sometimes!

Great to hear you have started the process of seeking support through your GP and a psychologist. Also great to see you here where there is lots of understanding and support. If you have any questions about the forum or how to use the forum/where to go etc. please ask - there is always someone around who can help 🙂

Looking forward to seeing you around.

hello @Kittycorn

there is a lot  I want to post and a few things I'm interested in seeing if anyone else can relate., pleas ask , and you can share on here or you can start a new thread with your other questions

or you can share on this one my friend

Hello @CheerBear, @greenpea

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance