Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Hamburger
Senior Contributor

New Day

Have a great day everyone!
4 REPLIES 4
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: New Day

Morning @Hamburger😊🌞. Hope yours is good👍 Have you got anything much happening?
Kurra
Community Elder

I'm going to have a fabulous day @Hamburger with the day off work. Got anything planned ? Hugzzz
Hamburger
Senior Contributor

May go for a walk/swim...heading back to "prison" in my head ...keep expecting vase manager to turn up so we can discuss options like the norm?? I know im being monitored...yet no honest details forthcoming ..over the years ive been repeatedly told by professionals that maybe my mind is playing tricks on me?? Psychosis and all the other jargon ....will try...and yep its really f' n hard sometimes to concentrate on the little steps ie self care..acceptance etc..the cycle of anger..apathy..depression..addiction..blame..continues...never ending ...I feel as though I need to be told what I want to hear..and just talking like this makes me want to focus on a geographical..hows things with y'all?
Kurra
Community Elder

So far I've done nothing that I had planned to do today @Hamburger. Maybe today will just end up being a blob day and that's OK. Sometimes we all need time out.

I know how hard self care can be at times. Maybe just concentrate on one element of self care for a while, say 3 healthy meals each day. Stay working on that one thing until it becomes a habit.

Just a suggestion. I'm not sure if you do any cooking but I'm sure lots of us here can help you out with easy and cheap recipes.

Enjoy the walk/swim. Hugzzz
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance