Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My journey through suicide

I'm bit travelling though this journey well

I'm not travelling well
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good night @Evie1Heart I think you have travelled through your journey well too:) Sleep well and peace be with youHeart

Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm sorry @Evie1, I read your post wrong - but I still think you have travelled well through your journey so far. I hope you manage to continue to do so. I'm tagging @Former-Member for you as I'm going to bed now. Lots of love to you EvieHeart

I wanna die now I don't believe that my trauma is over I think it just the start

Help me

Your message time stamp says 3.58am. I do hope you were able to get through till morning and perhaps get some sleep.

I wish I had answers or proof that it will get better. All I can say is that you're not alone. Though I'm sure it feels that way sometimes.

I don't know you or your story, but I hope there is someone you can reach out to today. Lifeline, the mental health Line, or perhaps if you have a doctor or counsellor?

I know it's stupid and it's what everyone says, but yeah. That's what I'm doing today. I'm at the end of my rope right now and have been for a couple of weeks. I am going to see my psychiatrist and pretty much beg him to do something. As I just don't know how to cope right now.

Anyway. I saw your post and I feel for you. I'm sorry you're in such an awful place.

Please try and find someone to talk to. The mental health phone line is sometimes a good place to start. But yeah. I'm sorry if anything I've said has come across wrong or is unhelpful.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Good morning @Evie1Heart

I have a new professional I like her she treats me nice and makes my sessions fun and we use coularful textas and I've one session and I can't wait to c her again the next 2 sessions she keep learning about me and figure out the best way to help me and what she can do as my therapist I still wanna die cus life seems like hell

@Evie1 That is awesome that you have found a professional who you connect well with. I can hear how much you still want to die because life is hell at the moment, but it sounds like it might be worth hanging in there to see how this new therapist might be able to help make life a bit less hellish.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance