Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Eating disorder and more - need a shoulder ......

Thanks so much @Teej ..... and I remember that trusty pitchfork ❣️

I hope he is revealing his colours to the powers that be in our case, more than it might appear.  It's a bit nerve-wracking, especially as he is driving towards getting the courts to settle things - presenting us as so acrimonious that we will never agree on anything.  I am hoping that will see that the acrimony is one sided, and all

I am dealing in is the truth, and my D2's best interests.

I am definitely ready for the tide to turn, and for s2bx to be faced with the piranhas he has been letting loose ...... let them go home to "dada".

💜

Thank you @Determined 🙏 

I am hearing things aren't great for you either - hope it's alll holding together, and you are investing in self-care....... 🐠

Just coming too sit here and rest for a while.

I would be very happy to sit with you @Faith-and-Hope . Just having my second cup of tea for the day. Would you care for one?

Has something happened @Faith-and-Hope , or just the usual :pile_of_poo:?

How is your darling grandchild going?  How old now? 👶

Emelia 🌹

Would love a cup of tea @Emelia8 💕

A few things have happened, but I can't talk about them here ..... s2bx has been so manipulative and invasive of my life I can't be sure either he or one of his "flying monkeys" haven't found me here, and speaking out would be showing my hand.  

Grandchild is over a month old now.  Hoping to see them in the not too distant future, if my plans are not sabotaged.

Yes of course @Faith-and-Hope ... I understand that.  😔💜 🙊🙉🙈

A month old already!  How time flies.  I speak to most of my grandchildren on facebook messenger these days.  Even the younger ones (7 and 9yo) have a parent-managed messenger account these days.  I hope you are getting lots of skype or facetime with your children etc over in the West.  So many moments of sheer joy to be had in watching the youngsters grow and develop.  I trust you are able to share in those moments as much as is possible.  I really hope your visit to WA in the 'not too distant' future ... comes about.  That will be a momentus occasion and one to be cherished for all sorts of reasons.

My husband and I are doing our best to help organise my Father-in-law's funeral service remotely.  Although it is understandably limited, for which my husband is feeling very helpless about.  But we are doing what we can, and hubbys second brother is doing a wonderful job in all that he is doing.  Hubbys youngest brother is unable to do much either, as he is the one who has BiPolar and was in hospital for about 8 months since September last year.  He is home now, and getting daily care through NDIS.  Managing as best he can despite his many mental and physical (from his fall which put him in hospital last year) ailments.  So its really hard for everyone.

Glad I'm not in South Aussie right now, or been stranded enroute to anywhere else.  Caught up in a sudden complete shut down (even more complete than what VIC had to endure) for 6 days is pretty stressful for all.

Hang in there @Faith-and-Hope ... each day is one day closer to a resolution with s2bx and any possible 'flying monkeys' in the rinse water. 🐒

Emelia 💕

Hi @Faith-and-Hope.

Having seen what a friend went through with a complex custody case (involving a NPD ex of his...whoo hoo...) I agree that keeping details private is for the best. It's not good feeling like there could be someone virtually peering over your shoulder at any point. And the most innocent comments can and possibly will be used against you. The judge in his case was cluey- could see that there was a mess of lies and attempted character assasination coming from the ex. But oooh yuk, it's unpleasant! (Understatement...) I copped a little bit of it myself, but I was only a minor secondary target. I hate to think what he had to wade through, and no doubt you're experiencing similar.

Nuff said. Cuppa tea comig up for all of us. (Mine's coffee for preference, but I'll pretend for the sake of tradition. 🙂 )

unnamed.jpg

Thank you so much @Emelia8 @Smc ..... really feeling it today.

Yes @Emelia8, lots of video calls, thanks to my beautiful daughter ..... 💞

@Smc I forgot to tell you how much I appreciated hearing about your friend, and how well the judge could see past the lies and the character assassination  💖.  So good to hear of outcomes like that;

@Faith-and-Hope, the downside is that it was a long and protracted process, but the longer it went, the more the inconsistencies became obvious. Hang in there, we cares about you. xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance