Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

@Zoe7 💚

💙🦋💕 @Zoe7 ...,.

Thinking of you my friend @Zoe7

❤️

BB XOO

@Zoe7 🦋💌🦋💌

A742EE77-F81E-4E72-9F4B-EEF8537D5118.jpeg

🦋💕💐 @Zoe7 ....

Sending you hugs @Zoe7. Thinking of you.

502F797D-41D7-4050-92EA-419167356584.jpeg

💙🧡💗💜💚💛💕 .... @Zoe7

@Zoe7

I know you are staying away because you are hurt by my hurt. I'm so sorry I can't discuss it here, and I've actually dealt with it so I don't see any point of adding to the fire by rehashing it. But I ask you if you want me to refrain from contacting you for some time or never again that'll be hard, but I will respect that request.

But please, please don't punish yourself and your forum friends who love and care about you. They are all here waiting for you to return, waiting to support, love and care about. I will give as much space as you need. I will leave the forums for as long as you want or need. Just come back for your friends. They love you because you are important to them and you matter a greater deal.

As do I.

Hi at @Sans911, I can really her how much you care about Zoe7 in your post. Online communication can be really difficult sometimes and we don't have those usual cues of tone of voice and body language and all those other things that help us to convey what we mean. You've done well to notice any miscommuncation and to make a decision to apologise and clarify what you meant as best you can. After any miscommunication it's important to look after yourself. I know you've likely seen this post before, but thought I'd send it again as it has some useful tips on self care  🐼

kandinskyFragile.jpegHave a peach ...Have a peach ...Sometimes we workSometimes we workSharing among womenSharing among women_LES_SALTIMBANQUES__(ACROBATIC__TUMBLER__ENTERTAINERS)_ALSO_KNOWN_AS__INJURED_CHILD__BY_GUSTAVE_DORE__1874.jpgA little collection of pics for you @Zoe7

1) the small calibrations that can be a part of the emotional life.

2) Fruit and milk for bodily nurture

3) Women as co- workers and friends

4) Balanced reciprocal exchange

5) The complex beauty and pain of art, men and women and life.

Take Care of you. I wish you well whatever your decision about the forum, but for selfish reasons I would like you back.

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance