Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: im back..... i think

Hi @outlander.  I trust all goes well with your appointment today. Let us know, wont you?

Just remember to breath!  

Sherry

Im just waiting now @Former-Member will let you know how i go
Yes breathing is good lol

Im so embarrassed 😞

❤️💕 @soul ..... how are you doing today Hon ?

Good luck today @outlander! Why are you embarrassed? 

She wants me to try steroid cream until i go back on monday and see if there is any progress. I
Im so scared i want it to go away
And on monday ive booked in for the pelvic exam i dont know how im going to go im already freaking out and i dont know if ill even be able to go through with it just yet @Anony18

I can imagine how scary it is @outlander. I guess all you can try to do is breathe and relax as much as you possibly can. Do something to distract you from it? I know it is hard when your mind is so focus on what ifs, I am the same so it is easier said than done. 

I am glad (if I am remembering correctly) that you are with a doctor who is familiar with csa issues @outlander ..... I know that might feel like that makes it okay for them, and they will treat you with gentle care and respect for your feelings .... but you can do this .....

Just take it step by step .... gently, gently .... and at your own pace, even in the appointment itself. You are communicating your thoughts and feelings really well here, and you are dealing with professionals who will hear you, and support how you are feeling. That is just as important, if not more so, than the medical outcomes of the exam.

Breathe, and distract .... you can ask to play some music too, you know, even if it's just headphones in one ear so you can hear what they are saying to you through the other one.

Breathe .....

💙💕

i was jsut about to respond on the other thread lol @Faith-and-Hope thats ok ill write it all here. im trying not to overload people with tagging so im trying to remeber where everyone is posting so i dont constantly tag people . all Good though. just give me a sec to write the full response form both threads here 🙂

@outlander If it is easier, maybe send a link to the other thread Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance