Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

There's always a trained vet to supervise everything they do, so she does most of the assessment with the students getting asked questions, being allowed to do certain things like take temperature, listen to the heart rate, etc.

You know what? I can't remember the name of my first unit- haha. I'll tell you tommorow. There's a lot to do in it.

Thats true, they have to learn somehow..

lol!! @Sans911

Do you have many plans besides your psych tomorrow? @Sans911

@Faith-and-Hope 👋

I have my morning walk at the shopping centre with the group. And then just a friend of my neice is coming to pick up some packing boxes in the afternoon. I'll be glad to see them go as I have been storing them outside.

I might try to put away some clothes tommorow. My chest of drawers is missing a few handles, which I thought I kept. Can't find them now. Might have to get different ones.

You still haven't answered my questions hun. Not trying to pressure you. If you want to answer then we can talk about other things. I just don't like talking about me all the time.

@outlander

@outlander 👋💕

Sounds like a easy going day. Yes i like seeing things go too esp when they are taking up alot of space.

I just havent been feeling that well seems like it might be a long night , ive got nothing that new to talk of i suppose.. im rather boring with repetitive days even when i try to change it up it still ends up the same. Tomorrow is relatively the same, take the kids to school, see if my car will pass rego and then just looking to see if theres any other hotels avaliable as im not having much luck with the ones i enquired with today and the day before.

@Sans911

My days are fairly repetitive and boring too hun. A lot of the time they are full of not much happeningness.

Are you fairly confident your car will pass rego? Do you have to have it inspected yearly? Over here it's just once only unless your rego lapses for a considerable period of time.

I hope you have some luck tommorow with finding a hotel. Have you tried Airbb yet?

Not nice your still feeling icky. This must be so frustrating with all the waiting for tests and ops. Gentle hugs sweetie ❤️ 💜

@outlander

It should pass @Sans911 i havent had it that long but i cant do without a car so this one was cheap enough with my fingers crossed nothing to major wrong. It needs new rotors and breaks but hoping itll still pass. Yeah its just yrly here too but rego can be broken into 6 months.
My little honda is going to need a blue slip at this rate cause no one can find a part for it yet. Its sitting in the carport looking as grim as i am probably 😑😮

Its hard with hotels because now im thinking 2 rooms one so i can be on my own but still be nearby them at the same time. Possibly hire a nurse for a few hrs but i cant deal with being so close as it is let alone after an op. Theres only 2 hotels that have room for us all in one room and they each only have one room left.
I tried talking to mum today and i dont think she listened cause after 5 minutes of trying and thinking i was getting somewhere i said did you hear anything i said and she said yeh and i said what did i say then and she couldnt answer. Then she went on to talking about the thing in october.

May try again tomorrow but im just annoying so probably wont bring it up again for a while.
There are a few places on airbnb but everything is booking out so fast which i hadnt realised until i checked and half the places on there are gone from a few days ago as well but apparently its to hard to have a 10 minute convo to discuss options.

It is so frustrating having to wait for everything and even harder when im doing it on my own which mostly im ok with except when it comes to hotels etc.

Its more since lunch so mightve been something ive eaten mixed with an upset tonight along with constant pain meds
Hopefully itll go by tomorrow though or at least dyed down abit more.

Sorry that was a ramble.

Thanks for the squishy hugs i could use a few and in return will give you some of my lil sis hugs 💗💗

Aww im starting to drift @Sans911 so will have to say goodnight

No worries sweetheart. Get some rest. Goodnight 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
@outlander
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance