Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: INTERVENTION!

not again @Faith-and-Hope Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad

@Zoe7 Hahahaha!Smiley Wink

Hi @Former-Member

Just had a visitor irl.

Love your opening post.

I do stuff like everyone else mentioned; news, research, property and formal study dreams, youtube lectures and in last 6 months finally joined in on social media!

I think being aware when we need an intervention and being able to implement it .. is HUGE.

I have undertaken a couple of online courses on MI as a diversion when things were not working for me on the forum.  

However this forum greatly upped my internet usage a couple of years ago. Prior to that I was not  big user and spent most time in real life.

Smiley Happy

Geez some people can get distracted and carry on!

I had not noticed this thread open and missed all the kerfuffle, but have to say @greenpea you are raising the classiness quotient!

Smiley Happy

@AppleblossomWhy thank you very much Appleblossom. I am having a Fred Astaire moment (you are probably too young toknow who he is but nevermind :D)

Ah Hah .. not sure who is more senior ... lol @greenpea

I remember the odd B&W movie with him tapping away with Ginger Rogers.

Smiley Happy

@Appleblossom Sunday afternoons watching a black and white movie ... those were the days.

12 noonish EPIC tv

Heart

@Appleblossom So True :Dxx

@Former-Member

Hope you can come out of hiding now our old folks, me and (Sorry @greenpea lol ) are dressed.

But @Faith&Hope... I don’t have three daughters... I only have two 😜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance