Skip to main content

Re: INTERVENTION!

@Zoe7 God damn it why why why does it have to take so long ... is it my computer?? 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you for making me smile, @Former-Member. 😊

My internet procrastination is pretty nerdy (and a bit pathetic) and probably not at all helpful as a suggestion for anyone else. I will, however, be putting these methods to use shortly as I am also finding it hard to be here.

I look at a real estate website, both ‘planning’ a move that isn’t happening yet by looking at rentals, and also daydreaming by looking at properties for sale (even though I will never be able to buy my own place).

I spend a lot of time on uni websites (my uni and other unis) planning post-grad study that I’m not well enough to undertake.

And I spend SO much time (read: too much time) looking at books, reading reviews and adding more books to my to-be-read list (which already has almost 1800 books on it, so really I should just be reading the actual books). 😊📚

I think starting a blog is a great idea—much more clever and useful and fun than procrastinatory. 😊

No fly yet @Faith-and-Hope - I want my beach!!! (do I sound like a petulant child - if so - good lol)

@Former-Member Just got the complete set of Will and Grace dvds (yes I still prefer dvds Smiley Tongue) - so pleeeenty of hours watching there Smiley Very Happy

@Former-Member would you like a new super-duper bookpod that has added security and protection - I think my supplier has ONE left Smiley LOL

@Zoe7 I thought maybe if I saved it it would come up as greenpea but no it saved with a gif of the wretched triangle of doom!

ROFL @greenpea

Glad you have got Will and Grace to kee you company @Zoe7 ..... I’m a Friends girl.

Gotta fly again ..... still on the ground but ..... lol ..... or is that ...... my butt is still in the ground ?

😆

Got the complete set of Friends too - had those 'forever' - some of the dvds are getting worn out @Faith-and-Hope lol - Phoebe is my favourite Smiley Tongue

@Zoe7 *sigh* it is never going to show itself and greenpea will remain naked forever. the 'butt' of jokes and jibes ...

@greenpea here's some music while you wait lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj0ChLVTpaA