Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Ditching the Ciggers

Good work @TAB you're an inspiration mate 😊 how are your thoughts and feelings going since giving up? How has it physically effected you?

had worst cravings only recently @eudemonism , they go away though. nice to be able to smell things including self, so prob less of aura in public lol

every few weeks lungs play up, wanting to cough etc

saved heaps apparently, well I spent it back again so to speak by working less lol

anyway glad I did it

and thanks @eudemonism 

Yea cool @TAB p9ne

Wish i could give up... i can't see any immediate and direct mental and physical benefits coming from quitting though... so i just keep on smoking and doing my thing ... it costs a fortune though aye...

+I can't bring myself to go through the merging process from one lifestyle to another... the changes and the unknowns seem to daunting...

Nice one @TAB
200 Days is a great achievement.
You have to celebrate!

I should @MDT  just resting today. Best wishes for interview

Thanks @TAB
I feel the force is with me

Good. Thats how it works lol @MDT 

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's so weird @TAB, I was just thinking how I must lol you up, see how ya going, when I find you've tagged me 👍 How are you? So good your 200days 🎉 Well Done! Have a great day!

haha yeah Cat-powers @Former-Member  lol yeah slothing, been working on and off, taking it easy

thankyou ! yes check app when remember, saw 200 thought noteworthy Cat Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance