Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

BlueBay
Senior Contributor

how to add a photo

Can @Sahara or any moderators pls tell me how to add a photo on here.  Not sure if someone has posted already.

Thanks in advance 🙂

16 REPLIES 16

Re: how to add a photo

Hi @BlueBay Zahlia here, I'm moderating for a little while 🙂

Did you want to know hot to change your profile picture? Or upload a photo to a post??

Oops sorry @Zahlia

How to upload a photo 🙂

No worries @BlueBay 🙂

When you reply to a comment, there is a little box you can click on at the top where are the editing stuff is. Its a symbol of what looks like mountains and a sun/moon. If you click that, and then click the "choose file" button you should be able to search for your photo you want. Then you just press upload 🙂

Did that help?

OK i will give it a go later on when I finish my scarf.  

Thank you.  🙂

How do we change our profile picture?

Hi @Michelle_90

On the desktop version of the forums you:

- Press you username at the top right of the page to open your profile

- There will be a blank image on the left hand side where your profile pic will go

- Press this image

- An option should be at the bottom choose a profile pic

- You can either pick from some pre-exisiting images or upload your own

I hope this helps! Please let me know if the instructions don't work or need clarification Smiley Happy

Is there any chance that the editing functionality will be added to the mobile site? As when I'm accessing from my phone is quite regularly can't use the desktop site as it comes up with a Java script error. I'm not tech savvy enough to completely understand how it all works to know if this is a problem with my phone or not.

Content/trigger warning

Hi @Unloveable I'm by no means a tech-savvy lady but I'll run this by the Forums managers @NikNik and @CherryBomb and see if they can answer this question for you. 🙂

Hi @Unloveable

Unfortunately the mobile version does not have the capability to change your settings. The mobile version is very much a simplified version of the Forums, as most mobile versions of websites are.

In saying that though, we always take on feeback - so I will ensure it's noted that the 'edit' button is something wanted on the mobile version.

Thanks Unloveable.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance