Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Phoenix_Rising
Senior Contributor

Something strange is happening...

Hi, I have been struggling to log into the forums just now. I have finally got in (obviously!), but I can't see anyone's avatars. When I was trying to get in, the screen looked really odd and there were bits of text overlapping other bits. I'm explaining this well aren't I! I will be super impressed if a clever IT person can solve the issue based on that less-than-helpful description 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Something strange is happening...

Sadly for you @Phoenix_Rising, I'm moderating tonight and I couldn't be further removed from a 'clever IT person'!  Any chance to can struggle through this evening and I'll flag it with the relevent people tomorrow?

@suzanne Giggle. I'm really not sure that even an IT person will know what I'm going on about - I hardly gave the most comprehensive description of the issue did I! Happily, it now seems to have resolved itself. It was probably just the thing-a-me-bob or the doovy-lacky doing a whatsa-me-call-it Smiley LOL

You got it @Phoenix_Rising

Every now and then I get weird screens etc .. just like you explained ..  I thought it was my old computer struggling or that my data was used up .. and so it was cutting corners in the visual display of content .. just kept coming back to it .. and yes eventually the odd stuff resolves ..

ya gotta feel for the machines .. its like nursing ole Betsy the car along ..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance