Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

Report app bugs here

Hiya @NikNik. Found a few frustrating things tonight whilst on the topic Tuesday. First there is no way I could work out to refresh the page. As the conversation moved so fast you needed to do it but had to keep going home to research the latest post. There is also no way of going back on the app. The other thing that happened was that I opened the link to see the mental health reform but then couldn't go anywhere from that document. I had to close the app and re open it to get to another page. I'm just giving heads up to glitches (my term) not annoyed. I know it's all new and needs to be worked through.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Report app bugs here

Hi @Former-Member

I hope you don't mind but I moved your post to a new thread and changed the title. I want to keep the feedback and bugs together in a thread.

@BlueBay kindly flagged the issue about the external links opening up in the app and not having a back button. The tech gurus are onto that one. When I hear back on an estimated time until it's fixed, I'll report back here.

I can imagine last night would have been really difficult. It was our busiest Topic Tuesday in history. I had difficulty keeping up and I was on desktop! I don't think the app is ideal for Topic Tuesday unfortunately. I will pass on the feedback, but I suspect the team won't have a solution for this one.

If anyone else has found any bugs or glitches, this is the place to post them. I will keep the thread updated on fixes.

Thanks Teej! 

PS: this is exactly why we launched this just within the forum first - we knew you forum experts could find any bugs or issues, so a BIG thank you.
I hope it doesn't cause too much frustration!

Hi @Former-Member

Just a quick update that we are in the process of working with the external agency who built the app on getting this fixed.

It's been a bit of a process and I don't have an estimated time, but I wanted to just flag it hasn't been forgotten 🙂 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance