Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Phoenix_Rising
Senior Contributor

Finding a specific page in a thread

Hi,

A few times I've wanted to go back to a specific page in a thread and I am wondering if there is an easier way to do this than to click the "previous" button a bazillion times. If this isn't currently possible, I wonder if the super clever IT people at SANE might be able to do some secret magic IT stuff to make it possible???

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Finding a specific page in a thread

I second that @Phoenix_Rising. It gets hard to keep going back one page at a time sometimes for 30 or more pages.

Hi @Phoenix_Rising,

If you know the number of the page, you can edit the page number in the address bar of a desktop/laptop browser. You will need to hit the 'previous page' button once to get a page number to show up in the address. Once you can see the page number at the end of the address, you can just change that to whatever you want. This is the roundabout way I do it on the odd occasions I know what page I want to go back to. May or may not be helpful, especially if you are not on a desktop or laptop. Smiley Tongue

Hi @Former-Member and @Phoenix_Rising,

Im happy to pass on your suggestions for improvement if you like 🙂

@Mazarita wrote:

Hi @Phoenix_Rising,

If you know the number of the page, you can edit the page number in the address bar of a desktop/laptop browser. You will need to hit the 'previous page' button once to get a page number to show up in the address. Once you can see the page number at the end of the address, you can just change that to whatever you want. This is the roundabout way I do it on the odd occasions I know what page I want to go back to. May or may not be helpful, especially if you are not on a desktop or laptop. Smiley Tongue

It worked! Methinks you are a super clever IT person @Mazarita.

Happy it helped, @Phoenix_RisingWoman Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance