Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Avi
Casual Contributor

Why is everything so hard?

It feels like a good, together life is right there. So close but out of reach. I'm not completely behind at school but I've got a lot of work and am completely unmotivated. I'm talking to people and doing things to get better, but I still struggle to go to sleep even when I'm exhausted and to wake up and get to school. I have friends who make me really happy but it's such a big effort to organise and to hang out and manage my time. The whole world just feels inorganised and I hate it, I feel like I'm trying but at the same time it would be so much easier to not. Why are there so many things why is it so hard, I dint want to fall apart 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Why is everything so hard?

hi @Avi and welcome

can I ask if your over 18? I only ask as you mentioned school and these forums are for those over the age of 18 unfortunately but I know of other forums that you could join if you are younger
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance