Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bbird
Casual Contributor

Sad

That overwhelming feeling of sadness that creeps up on you when you know something's not right but I'm to scared to ask the question for fear that it may be true

12 REPLIES 12
outlander
Community Guide

Re: Sad

hi @Bbird and welcome
woud you like to talk more about whats happening for you?

i can relate to the overwhelming sadness along with others too

@Sans911 @oceangirl @BlueBay 

Tortoiseshell
Senior Contributor

Hey @Bbird

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy It's really brave to reach out in a new space, it takes a lot of courage.

I'm really sorry to hear you're feeling an overwhelming sadness and have a sense at the moment that something is not right. The forums are a pretty supportive and welcoming place and you might find there are people who can really relate to what you're going through.

Take care,

Tortoiseshell

oceangirl
Senior Contributor

Hi @Bbird Smiley Happy

Welcome to the forum

Ali11
Community Builder

Welcome @Bbird, how are you doing today? 

Bbird
Casual Contributor

Communication breakdown

Always believing someone and trusting them,  then to find out that they have been cheating on you.

I need to ask the question, I'm scared of the answer.

I really don't know how to start this conversation, but it needs to happen, it's the not knowing that's killing me

Bbird
Casual Contributor

Not very well

hi @Bbird
if you put an @ at the front of a members name itll tag them for you so they get a notification.

i dont have much experience with relationships so im not much help but ill tag some others here who may be able to share some advice on how to possible approach this sort of situation

@greenpea @Teej @eth @Faith-and-Hope @Appleblossom

Hi @Bbird.

I can’t answer you properly just now, but I wanted to respond anyway to say welcome to the forums, and you are being heard here.  I have to get some uni assignment work done tonight.  Hopefully someone else will be here shortly who has more experience with this.  My hubby hasn’t cheated.  We have different issues going on.

Sending you some cyber hugs.  It sounds really hard, and I am glad you have found us here.

Thanks @outlander 💕

@Bbird 

I am sorry you believe someone is cheating on you.  That would be shocking, really hurt and deep sadness would only be one of the feelings that might come up to the surface, eg jealousy or rage might also come up.

The important thing is not to take your situation and feelings as judgements relating to your worth as a person.  Yes it is important to know and have it out.  There is also the possiblity people are not honest.  I have no idea the best way to ask, as so much depends on you and them.  I have lived in compromised relationships, and feel better being out, than putting up with ....

Still, I have found posting and the friends on this forum helpful.  They may be helpful to you to navigate your situation, get to the bottom of it, and make the best decisions for you.

@Bbird Hi

Smiley Happy

Thank you for tagging me @outlander 

DO you know to tag @Bbird ? Typing the @ button allows a dropdown menu.  It needs to be an active hyperlink to call out some one.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance