Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Sadme
New Contributor

I can't seem to get out of this hole

I can't seem to get out of this hole ... I just feel so depressed.. Worthless.. Stupid even...i know I am not but I can't stop feeling like this...

I am restarting a journey with counsellors and hopefully a psychiatrist...  But I dont even know where to start with it all 

I thought I was OK ... Them bam.. Not coping life just kept throwing shit at me and now I am in a deeper hole than ever.. 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: I can't seem to get out of this hole

Hi and welcome, @Sadme . I'm sorry to hear you're in a deep hole...a lot of people here can understand and relate, sadly. 

That's good you are getting lined up with a counsellor and psychiatrist... Are you on any medication for the depression at the moment?

If you type 'depression' into the search bar you will find threads on it. Another forum tip is to type @ and click on a member's name in the drop-down box - that way they will get a notification that you've replied to them, like I did for you in this post. 

Best wishes for getting out of the hole soon.

@Sadme  We are all here giving you a hug 

I feel your pain 

you are not worthless... please don't feel that way...  everyone has a purpose in this world... you are now part of the forums and mean a lot to us hete

keep your chin up

chat

share your problems

we are here to help you 

Hi @Sadme just wanted to say I read your post and I'm sorry things are really hard for you right now. You have taken some positive steps in seeking help from health professionals. It can be really hard to relay difficult experiences to other people, but these people know how to come at things from lots of different angles, so don't worry too much about where to start - anywhere you can is ok. I hope you find some positive connections here. The forum has been wonderful for me - there are lots of accepting people with similar experiences, Take care.

I know the feeling and feel your pain. I've lost count of the number of times I've felt helpless. I just try and do some deep breathing and try Nd focus on a happy though or a picture or just find a peaceful place to go to. Keep ya head up you can get though this.

@Sadme wrote:

I can't seem to get out of this hole ... I just feel so depressed.. Worthless.. Stupid even...i know I am not but I can't stop feeling like this...

I am restarting a journey with counsellors and hopefully a psychiatrist...  But I dont even know where to start with it all 

I thought I was OK ... Them bam.. Not coping life just kept throwing shit at me and now I am in a deeper hole than ever.. 

@Sadme wrote:

Well find a flashlight as I seem to be in the same hole as you, hope you and I can get out of this hole together take care
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance