Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Help. Please.

Done!

Now I will look forward to tomorrow 😁😄

@saltandpepper 

CB here we come ❣️

Aw @Anastasia it's definitely not worth looking forward to haha it'll just be 4 or 5 hours of me sitting there getting a sore ass. It's Friday tomorrow, surely you have something better to look forward to hey? Pizza night for instance?

Hanging out with you would be awesome and yes pizza night 🙂

Also my boys one, I'm looking forward to seeing that. Its the small things hey @saltandpepper 🙏

Well that's all it is isn't it? Just a serious of small things that amount to life--hopefully a fulfilling one.

Yeah let me know how he goes, I'm keen to hear about it.

I'm sure it would be a lot more fun if you were with me tomorrow @Anastasia I could watch you cringe at my overuse of the word c*** haha

I'm gunna try get some rest now. Hope you get some sleep tonight and hope tomorrow is a better day for you too. Night @Anastasia 💙

Haha 

I will have a good day tomorrow now. Sleep well, remember white noise if you need it. 💙

@saltandpepper 

I'll be there after brekkie 😁

@saltandpepper wrote:

Hey @NatureLover the heat light in my bathroom has the option to do either function--heat or no heat :ok_hand:

@saltandpepper  that would be ideal! 

@saltandpepper wrote:

Yeah I still remember the look on my therapists face when I first told him about the kind of nightmares I have. I don't get the graphic ones as frequently anymore, not since being in therapy. I just don't sleep well regardless, brain never switches off, or I'm too jumpy to settle. Would be nice if it were different but I'm pretty well used to it now.

I'm sorry this is the case. I've heard that it's the case with trauma 😞 I'm glad the graphic nightmares have eased a bit since therapy. 

Good luck with getting your tattoo today...

Just dropped my boy off @saltandpepper 

In your pocket now 😁

Thanks @NatureLover not expecting miracles but hopefully will settle once it's all on the go

@Anastasia yep in the pocket you go. Hope all goes ok for your boy today. Got the shakes over here so probs going to have to rely on smokes today I guess. Man i wish I had some weed right about now

@Anastasia Im here. Me nervous

I'm with you @saltandpepper 💙

You've got this. 

My boy was shaking too. He's home, looks good and he's planning the next one!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance