Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dissociative Identity Disorder Carers?

@Smc 

Heart wrenching. Sending ever so gentle thoughts your way.

@Smc  dont quite know what to say but just wanted to let you know that I hear you and my heart goes out to you and all of your family. 😞  

Older Daughter's in ER for repairs. She's asked Hubby to come in to take her home, so he's tired but can't go to sleep. She could probably do with an admission at the moment, but I'll honestly be very surprised if that happens. 😞

@Smc  🙏

On the phone at the moment trying to get through to someone from the after hours MH team... been waiting ages. She's pretty distressed, but says no-one from the MHU is coming to see her. Dunno how they can assess whether she needs extra help if they don't see her?

'Morning @Former-Member, @Determined .... anyone else.

She ended up in a taxi home. When she was still waiting and it was nearly midnight, I strongly recommended that she try to get a hospital funded one, because at that time of night, Hubby wasn't going to be guaranteed safe driving. She asked a friend instead initially, but he pulled out when he nearly had an accident en route. Got a phone call at 1-ish saying she was safely home.

Younger Daughter wasn't getting to sleep either with everything going on. We're one tired household this morning. Younger has just left for the school bus, Hubby and I are hoping we're up to a morning out we were planning on today. Nothing big.... one or two necessary errands followed by one or two relaxing ones, including nice cuppa.

Quietly and gently today as you manage your aching hearts @Smc . 

Will try @Former-Member... but today has just been complicated by another attempt. She's probably at the hospital again by now.
The youth MHS team will be on duty by now, or very shortly, so we're hoping she'll get the worker usually assigned to her. (It turned out that the one on call last night might have been a bad option. Past dealings with her have been reported as unhelpful, even detrimental.)

Difficult times on so many levels @Smc , will keep holding on to hope for you. 

@Smc  sending you lots of hugs 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance