Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

I hope you had a good sleep @NatureLover 

I'll be having a quiet weekend too, as per usual.

Hopefully the weather doesn't get too wet and I'll be able to get out for a walk or two.

Yes, I think everyone in Melbourne will be having a quiet weekend, @WIP . I just went grocery shopping and there weren't many people around. It's a beautiful day right now, but I just checked and showers are forecast for the next 7 days...I hope you can get some walks in. 

Thanks, I had a good night, I hope you did too.

My sad, dark existence....

6693B81E-6076-4F8D-A8FA-11A34A6E3325.jpeg

I can't handle these lows anymore.

I'm exhausted from feeling so sad, hopeless, teary and alone.

I'm losing patience and hope that life will improve - it's not going to. Medication isn't helping & I'm a prisoner in my home. This isn't living, it's existing and a shit existence at that. I don't want it. I've got nothing to live for.

Oh, @WIP ...it sounds like you've had an especially bleak 24 hours. I am so sorry to hear. I can hear that lockdown is very tough on you, on top of what you're already suffering. 😞

I honestly think things can and will improve, but I know that's no good to you right now, lost in the dark pit. 

Thinking of you and sending wishes for that spark of hope, and strength to get through till things change for the better...

Hi @WIP ,

Hope you are feeling somewhat better this late arvo. I've just sent you a private email as I'm feeling a bit concerned after your last post. Myself and the entire SANE community are here for you.

Kindest regards and best wishes,

Otter

Just dropping in to say hello @WIP 

Hope I am not interrupting, but I can relate to a lot of what you post about, except I am more a night person.  It has been a huge thing for me to be able to settle by taking meds around 9 ish and getting regular sleep, and most importantly of all, not panicking that I will sleep in and miss things, it took a long time before I could undo some of my hypervigilance and let go and trust in my own rhythm.  Really, years of working at it.  I can also relate to the feeling of working all day just to keep my head above water.

I am a Melb person, so in lockdown.  My saving has been doing different projects in the home, but somehow I had to go through a very Long Dark Night of the Soul to manage any respite and peace.  Getting on. Old Grey Mare now ... lol

Hugs.

Smiley Happy

Hello @Appleblossom , no of course you're not interrupting.  It's nice to hear from you and the similar troubles you have with sleep, keeping your head above water and managing the lockdown we are experiencing. 

I hope you continue to do well.

Best

WIP

Thanks @NatureLover for your kind words and thoughts.

Not feeling very hopeful or strong, but I'm still here and have almost made it through another day.

xx

You have! Well done, and well done for still being here Heart 

@WIP 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance