Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Am Not Coping

Yes @TAB thats right. My hubbys team is the Sydney Thunder. So we will be switching from the tennis occasionally to check progress there during the evening.  Unfortunately Ash is slready down a break. 😯 @Zoe7

Renegades need to do something now or theyre sunk @Former-Member

Big breath @MDT Heart

Good night sister @Zoe7 xxxxxxx

hugs @Former-Member, @frog, @TAB, @Former-Member

..and you get notifications when you tag yourself so i found out @MDT

Christopher Hitchens once said that smoking is "your best friend but your worst enemy" @TAB

I see what you mean when you say what you did. You're giving it a good go though

yeh well Hitch is pushing up daisies @MDT lol used to read his stuff years ago and not giving it a go or take 1 or 2 thats it. I get annoyed at app I found for nonsmoking its got a bit where it says how many attempts. ONE. that's all Ive got in me prob lol so its day 22 and day 2 off patches. 

I just got a call at 7pm from job I had told myself they were pulling my leg, was completely thrown, was told they were ringing nearly 2 wks ago then on friday then on monday so 7pm on tuesday lol they must be going through a few people lol anyway I have11days work promised inbwtween 30th and 9th, but now this is going for a month..alltoo hard

So was it a job Offer? @TAB

Yeah Hitch had some good books, also speeches and debates

yes re jhob offer, mad process, it goes thru 3 people to get to me @MDT they just rang 8pm, I'd had an hour to consider after talking to first person and said No which is probably the right thing, as have 4 days work monday then 7 days a week after already committed to but the guy sounded ok and have his number now so can jump ship after this maybe anyway its the casual work world 11 days over 2 weeks vs 4 weeks straight vs commmitments its all too hard sometimes 

Yeh @TAB
Thats understandable that you feel that way. Sounds like you know what you're doing though.
Nite.

wish i did know, well I do sometimes @MDT ok nite

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance