Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Shaz51
Community Guide

when is your Birthday

Hello Everyone

I am the Birthday Keeper of the forum and I am looking for everyone`s birthday to celebrate your day weather small or BIG as you like with your friends here , so let me know when your birthday is

@frog, @BambiFawn, @Former-Member, @Determined, @Catcakes, @aButterfly, @Mazarita, @Former-Member, @Queenie, @Smc, @Flying_Hams, @Silenus , @Owlunar, @Former-Member  and everyone else

Smiley Very HappyHeart

307 REPLIES 307

Re: when is your Birthday

@Shaz51
Thanks but I’m not really a fan of birthdays

that`s ok @Catcakes Woman Happy no pressure my friend , a lot of people I just send a ery quiet happy birthday xx

Hello @Former-Member, @Bimby2, @Former-Member Smiley Very Happy

Hello @Adge, @Sans911 , @Former-Member:, @Former-Member smileyhappy:

Well @Shaz51 that's a big job! I'm assuming we can put the date. I get nervous about getting rapped over the knuckles on grounds of being identifyable. Anyway, mine is 18/9/68 so I have a rather big one coming up next year. I haven't had a party or gathering since I was 11, so I'm very out of practice.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Shaz51 how are you tonight?

thanks @frog , I will have 9 months of planning my friend Smiley Very Happy

I am ok , how are you @Former-Member xxx

My Birthday is March 15th 1969, the "Ides of March" (that Julius Caesar was told to Beware of)...

I usually get few or no Happy Birthdays (on my Birthday) - so any Well Wishes will be welcome (gratefully received).

Adge

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance