Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

jay2
Senior Contributor

times are stressful

Hi every body,   Just dropping in to see how you are all feeling, pretty anxious ,I  should think. I've been putting my 2cents worth in on Twitter , helps me to get rid of my frustations.  Find Sane is very restrictive, I need room to move cant do it on Sane..  I:m just like you feeling anxious,stressed and full of tension, wish it would all go away.  Heard on the radio today ( only listen to ABC only one I trust) the Gov. is putting in over a billion $s for mental health assistance. Going to utilise tele medicine, if you can get on to it, use it.   Dont leave it too long when it becomes available, as it will become very popular and hard to get into, once every one wises up about it.          With every thing closing down,people losing their jobs and food suplies being hoarded makes it harder for people like us to keep our thinking together, stress seems to make us wobble mentally a bit.  Cant give you any good advice except to say ,DONT DO ANY THING STUPID, it will pass and be just a bad memory, but we must hang onto our sanity very tightly..    We will need each other now more than ever, try to be there if you know someone is struggling.   Well wishes to every one..    jay2.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: times are stressful

Hi @jay2. It's nice to 'see' you again. I really appreciated reading your post above. It was great timing for me to come across.

Well wishes back to you.

Good to see you @jay2 

Smiley Happy

Yep these are surprising and interesting times. Never would have imagined it.

Take Care and do whatcha gotta do.

Smiley Happy

BREAKING NEWS just opened today. Mental health programme signing up people this morning. ................................................. bewellplan.com take advantage of it before it becomes difficult to get into. jay2
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance