Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Word for the Day - Comfort or Play

pretty much @Faith-and-Hope  can do some 'prep' stuff later tonight but yes trying not to think about it til tomorrow

Hi @Shaz51

Been thinking of a word for today Smiley Very Happy

and have come up with  ---  the  word for today is   "WHITE"

@eudemonism, @Faith-and-Hope , @TAB , @greenpea , @Sturgeon , @Doglover , @Gazza75 , @Razzle , @BlueBay , @oceangirl , @Former-Member , @Zoe7 , @eth , @Exoplanet , @outlander , @LadyleahRDBloom , @Former-Member , @Determined , @Smc , @Former-Member , @Mazarita , @Wanderer , @Pepsimax , @Maggie , @Peri , @Starta , @Bimby2 , @Janiee , @MDT , @Snowie , @Sans911 , @frog , @Hope4me , @Bill16 , @Boo13 , @BlueBells , @Battleweary , @Ant7 , @Silenus , @Adge , @WideWhale320 , @Owlunar , @Teej , @Kurra , @CheerBear , @Appleblossom , @utopia , @Jacques , @Nay69 , @Boonana , @TheVorticon , @Former-Member 

white.jpg

White .. the colour of purity and perfection.  The colour of new beginnings and wiping the slate clean. Its the blank canvas waiting to be written upon. 

The opposite of black. Can you be in a white mood, rather than black or blue?

Thanks for the tag @Shaz51 

Sherry

Can you be in a white mood ?? 

i wonder @Former-Member 

i am going to Google it

White as snow @Former-Member
The frozen water that soundlessly falls from the sky.

hello @Former-Member Smiley Happy

what does the word white mean to you xx

Hi @Shaz51 ,

I'm not really sure I suppose it depends on the situation or thing it is linked to.

For instance I can link it to painful time were I spent hours in a white room that had a white table and chairs, being asked countless questions about my MC by a dr in a white shirt and a woman from child protection services in a white skirt and powder blue blouse.

Or in a healing situation, where they used white noise to teach me meditation techniques.

Or it links to things that make me happy like it reminds me of my son's birth mark which is white compared to his skin 

I don’t know what I’m meant to do @Shaz51 

@Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @MDT @Former-Member 

I like this ...

As someone who often feels like my mind is way too full - emptiness sounds calminhg

Related image

@BlueBay if you want to join in you can post an image, a thought, anything associated with the word for the day Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance