Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

24 Hours Early @MDT I think this may be the 1st Time Ever....

@Adge 

No werewolves, the weird thing about this full moon is The Weekly Friday Feast on a Thursday 

Meggle

Dunno pretty light here but full moon tomoz apaz  @Adge

Hi @HenryX 

Just noticed you supporting here so I thought I would say hello. How are you friend?

Meggle

Hey @Oaktree you are exactly right lol

Hey @MDT 

Whilst I am glad to be right- what is it that I am right about?

🤷🏻‍♀️

Meggle

Hello  @Shaz51@Sophia1 @Oaktree @Adge @TAB  @bipolarbunny and everyone else around here,

I am glad that Friday Feast has been moved forward a day, because Sophia @Sophia1  has been able to join in. Your posts aren't long Sophia, they're just right. I nearly spelled "their" incorrectly.

That word on the pastry, that everyone is talking about: could it be the word "dinner", and the curve of the pastry has made the word look different. Sorry, that would take all the fun out of it, wouldn't it. Oh well, fly in the pie (not the ointment this time).

Hey Shaz  @Shaz51, saw BB's @bipolarbunny  response to your comments/questions about discussions with doctor/s and thought that they made sense to me. Nice response. I really don't know how you do it. As often as not, I come across a new post, and Shaz has already been there in 'Support'. You do get around.

I've seen you around too Meggle @Oaktree , with some pleasant and encouraging comments to various people. I am really sorry that I did not seem to connect successfully with one of our mutual contacts recently. However, there have been some really lovely interactions as well.

Hi Adge @Adge , I noticed that the muscles have been a bit sore, I hope they feel better quickly. I have been out working with a friend who is helping me, or maybe, the other way round, re-erecting a fence on my northern side. Victim of the cyclone. As a result, I have become 'painfully' aware of a lot of muscle groups. Actually had difficulty getting out of an armchair today.

@TAB We occasionally meet on the forum paths. I appreciate the 'Supports' you have given on various posts, as I am sure we all do from each other. It is pleasant to see when you have visited and been there in 'Support', particularly in connection with some of the more challenging  forum contacts.

You know, I don't often come into a lot of the more social side of the forum. Always afraid of missing some people or other concerns. I was talking with a counsellor today, about fears carried from childhood. Maybe that is why I have joined you here this evening. Thank you to each of you and so many others on the forum, for the positive vibes that I feel so often from members. Today, during the discussion, I commented that the forum has given me positive feedback in so many ways, and has been a large contributing factor in a decision to seek assistance, which is also a reflection of a positive change in course for me.

Thank you all.

With Best Wishes

HenryX

About the full moon making us come here on Thursday haha @Oaktree

Good night all
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance