Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB hey Tabby, time is a difficult thing. It goes so quickly that we are at fifty years mark already. Seems only yesterday that I was twenty lol. Hope we can do the right thing day by day . That time will be our friend.lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

time def not my friend today @Meowmy 

@TAB hey Tabby, it will be better tomorrow.

TAB
Senior Contributor

starting to wonder about that @Meowmy but yeah at least a litlle bit guess watching cricket now

@TAB enjoy watching cricket. Hope you have healthy foods

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  I should stay up longer but cant see it happening, ate too much already lol 

@TAB Hey Tabby, I think I will go to bed early too. But I only had a soup this evening. If I am really hungry, may eat a bit left over risotto.lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah got heater on here yet cant keep warm all over @Meowmy  so will be bed soon here

@TAB Hey Tabby, lucky we have warm bed and roof over heads in this weather. It’s raining and hailing here.lol. I ate the left over risotto. But it is healthy, just grains cooked by steam.lol. Goodnight. Hope you have a good sleep and feel a lot better tomorrow.lol.

@TAB good morning,tabby

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance