Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: @Tabaluga's

nah too hot @Shaz51 well and humid, plus spiders there twice as big as anywhere else. lived in brisbane for 2 years a lifetime ago lol

Yeah got a room for a couple of days down Busselton ,should be good

Sounds good been years since done that @Bill16

Vespar, please. Shaken and stirred and a macciato. I'm a bit cranky. 

shheese had to google that @LadyleahRDBloom 007 re martini wassa matter? 

To put it mildly. Job seeking stress. Retail positions I want are unavailable so I need to look at my skill set and reevaluate. I don't have adequate training in holistic healing, it's something I do for myself and am a novice at, so I can't work for my friends, I also think working for friends is risky at best. 

yes am barely working here @LadyleahRDBloom trying to concentrate on other stuff, yeah mad, not even on benefits, living on savings . Can you get training? or are there other employment options for you ?

I'm going to keep up with my retail training and around June, start sending my resumes to my picks. It's really all I can do at the moment. 

ok well that sounds good @LadyleahRDBloom hows your cocktail? think I might go out for a while, try and do something, getting stir crazy here 1980s soap on in background etc ugh

Lol, not 5 pm yet. I'm having a coffee and am meditating and refocusing my energy, using reality to ground me. It works if you love reality. enjoy using logic.

I've got nothing to feel anxious about. But due to my illness, I feel things like anxiety X 2 I can feel a lot of things X 2, so I need to just refocus the energy. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance