Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

@TAB hey tabby, he looks strong , but tough guy looking ,a bit a guy had a tough life look ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hes had a Life @Meowmy I had a lot of mistakes oh well
😸 All Good .
My mother was a good woman
She was funny smart, wise
Father has problems think inherited them

@TAB hey tabby, think most people have mistakes.lol.  I am more accepting of my father lately. No good to stay in his shadow lol. Hope we both find positive days ahead

Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes I know. There is precedent tho found out 20yrs ago Anyhoo
@Meowmy looking back at age 14-30 its not a nursery rhyme ok not a good one hard hard life that I made for self

@TAB hey tabby, may be in the second half of life, you can slowly change life to be better. Still years to come. Hope we both get our health better. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Ha ha soz re 2nd half of life think am most of the way there sick of it at times. Ok life in general @Meowmy

TAB
Senior Contributor

TAB
Senior Contributor

can remember pics ? think I need to get things off old laptop @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, it's very hard. Can see how hard it's for you. Hope it gets a bit easier soon. Hope the medical stuff will sort out well for you. Good luck with study as well. Take care. @Bill16 good morning cool friend,hope you have a nice day. Take care

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance