Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

I'm now watching Minuscule - Valley of the Lost Ants. @eth @Meowmy @Shaz51

All about the hilarious antics of insects - complete with insect traffic noises (like cars).

Beep, Beep (Get out of the way), Broom Broom, etc....

It's heroic (very funny) stuff...

No verbal drama, just lots of action & great sound effects.

Very detailed.

Adge

@Adge Sounds good. Enjoy the evening.

You too @Meowmy

Adge

Maybe I'm imagining things @eth 

@eudemonism @MDT Hey, I think growing up, it is natural to want to prove self doing the right thing and doing well, and get a bit of winner complex. But a little bit is okay. To focus too much on that will destroy anyone. We are deeper and better developed souls here on the forum through our illness ordeals. So don’t let that sort of thing worry you. Life is hard enough.lol.

@Meowmy  i think I'm just wollowing in the despair I've found myself in every day. And also trying to make sense of the outside world from my medicated life and body. There's definitely something behind what I'm talking about but it literally matters none . I'm in the middle of a really lousy phase at present. 

Hi @eudemonism @Adge @Meowmy @MDT @Wolf98 @Shaz51 @Gazza75  sorry I disappeared on Saturday.  I had an invite on the spur of the moment to join bro and sil for dinner and decided to go because I'd had so many hours on here already that day.  

And then had a day off the forums yesterday, which I need to do sometimes for self-care reasons.  Hope the day has started gently for you all, and the week has good bits in it.

Take care.  I'll be back here next Saturday and then away for the following week and maybe the week after.  I'm going away to visit my grandchildren for 10 days.  Very much looking forward to seeing them (and their parents!).

Have a great day @eth .  No need to apologise for anything.  🙂 Heart

@eth 

Grandchildren??? I assumed you were only mid to late 20z. My mistake...

Eude 

LOL @eudemonism   I'll take that as a compliment!  I'm 56!  Although probably still in my 20s in my head!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance