Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope and I hope all is well with you.

πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™

Thank you @Determined 

Sending πŸ™πŸ™ some your way too

@Shaz51 thank you for tagging. 

Im slowly getting back into a routine, 12 weeks since Mr Jones death. Still doesn't feel real to write it. 

Its interesting as to just how many different emotions come with grief.

Thank you for the hot chocolate.

Hope you are all well. Xx 

@Mrsjones  I think of you every day. I hope you don’t mind me tagging you. Take care dear lady, you are not alone.

❀️

sending love and hugs @Mrsjones
i hope you might also have some offline support, grief and lossing someone we love isnt easy at all. take your time in processing your emotions πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘

sending you hugs @Mrsjones Heart

Hello @Faith-and-Hope@outlander@Eve7@Smc , @Former-Member , @Determined 

You haven't been far from my mind either @Mrsjones ..... sending lots of gentle hugs your way across the thought waves.

@Eve7 .... things are not great for me at all at the moment, but I am focused steadfastly on a time when they will be, so I am getting up every day and taking the baby steps that appear in front of me until it is time to sleep again, knowing that they are creating greater results than it appears in the moment.  My studies are the best distraction for now.  I lose myself in the tasks we are given, which is the beat way to keep my heart and mind engaged elsewhere, and I am achieving a qualification towards a future I can't even imagine yet.  Many of us here are in the same way I think.

πŸ’–β˜•οΈ

Here is a kind hug πŸ€— @Faith-and-Hope  and I hope today has some simple pleasures for you.

πŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’™

Hello,

feeling lonely so popped in to say Hi to you all x Hope your day is being kind to you Heart

Hot Chocolate.jpg

Thanks @Eve7 ...,, πŸ’•

Yum @Anastasia , I'll have one-a them ❣️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance