Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

not to late for an afternoon tea @Shaz51 your welcome to join me if you like, ive just put the kettle on

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Former-Member and all passing through, would you like a coffee, tea or something else?

lovely @outlander , coffee please Smiley Very Happy

not a problem @Shaz51 Heart
Former-Member
Not applicable

Chai latte for me please @outlander . As outlander said @Shaz51  .. never too late for a cuppa.

Sherry 🌺🍪🍰

ha ha very true @Former-Member  Smiley Very HappyHeart

@Former-Member, that cupcake looks like the improvised birthday cakes I pulled together for our son's 21st yesterday...

I had been going to bake a cake, but our unplanned daytrip meant that didn't happen... so I bought iced cupcakes and red foil wrapped chocolate hearts, and put the chocs on top as "21 of hearts". 🙂

We did have some left over... anyone peckish?

21.jpg1420711260723.jpeg

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yes I read elsewhere about your necessary unplanned trip yesterday.  Sounds like you did a bang up job of improvisation with the 21st birthday cake however.  It sounds special.  I hope the party or get together for your son was enjoyable, despite all that has been going on around you.  Just waiting to see the pics you posted -- currently still blank grey and yellow triangles. I am feeling a little peckish actually ... so will definitely come back to see what you have posted in those pics.

How has today been for you?

Sherry 💕

@Former-Member, was a birthday lunch yesterday, and was enjoyable. 🙂 Friendly and fun.

Today's been quieter. Church this morning, I was rostered on with the music team, and I always enjoy that. We got home later than we wanted, but we're treating what's left of the day as quiet recovery time.
Because we've had so much happening lately, we've been eating too many "easy" meals like frozen pies, fish fillets, pizza, take away... those things are nice once in a while, but we're all a bit tired of them. So I bought mince and pasta as ingredients for an easy home cooked meal tonight. Will toss in a bunch of vegs and some cream too, some herbs and yumm...

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds good to me @Smc Anything with mince and pasta is a great base for nourishing home cooked comfort food. CHope you all get to enjoy a little bit of quiet down time this evening. You must be exhausted.

Simple dinner here, but one hubby likes .. lamb chops, steamed baby potatoes and broccolini.

Sherry

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good evening Hot Chocolatiers 😀giphy(0).gif

Come home to a cool spell.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance