Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB your care mean a lot. And it really helps me to read your replies that I know someone really care. Thanks.

haha @Everan  have made self a list already so day not completely wasted and telling self not working anzac day either, so guess I'm back to casual or out the door, cant care tbh a bad fit is a bad fit and Im too old for that c rap lol

good morning  @Bill16  are you still at home or left already re trip

well I hope you have a good day @Meowmy  did I read somewhere that you work? take it easy anyway Cat Happy

Good morning.

I am pretty well thanks. I went for a walk as i need to stay active.

How are you? I hope you have a positive day @Ant7 🙂

Good on you for making a list.

I hope you feel better about the job 🙂 @TAB 

Hi @Meowmy 

Walking alone in the wind - I can certainly identify with this

After my marriage broke down I moved into a unit near the beach and on January evenings when the daylight lasted a long time I would walk on the beach in the wind learning to cope with being alone. The wind was often cold that summer and suited my mood and it worked because I did find my place in the world without my husband

I already had a different social life and activities - I had made a lot of changes in my life - I even changed my name when I separated - 

It takes time to learn our individual ways of being alone - I read that your controlling parents drove your friends and your fiance away - which is more than sad - it's a form of abuse - now you have the chance - 

And your choice to free yourself from your mother will not be easy to carry out but worth it if that's your free will working - making our choices by ourselves to suit ourselves is empowering - and I wish you the best

But walking in the wind alone - yes - that image really works for me - that was a long time ago now

Dec

thanks @Everan  have booked drs appt to see if they can help with a few things

been for a walk

waiting for barbers to open

..and oh wait will hae to check my list lol

yeah feeling a lot better about job. Done with it

I will only be going back if it as casual and doing sitework,

I got 'verballed' at interview and they heard what they wanted to hear and didnt listen to what they didnt want to ..anyhoo .. hard to disagree with things when its going to ruin chances of work ..b u ut .. not doing this anymore lol 

Thanks

@Owlunar So nice to read your warm ,kind posts. It is not easy. But hope we will slowly get there.

Good on you @TAB . Hang in there with work.

I have the same situation with work. It could be running out. I might need to improve though.

well it's about more about an exit strategy for me I think @Everan 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance