Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good Morning @Former-Member@greenpea and all who pass thru

Good morning @TAB@Former-Member@outlander@Flying_Hams@frog and any others passing through

How I identify with that little starfish right nowHow I identify with that little starfish right now

Maybe I will write one post or say one sentence or cook my dinner but I want today to count and this feels hard right now cause just like everyone else - including that little starfish - I am at the mercy of time and tide and other people's lack of organisation

But I want to live my life making a difference and I am going to regardless of time and tide and other people's lack of organisation

Dec

btw - I will let everyone know how today goes

Good morning @outlander and everyone else passing by ❤️❤️

Morning @outlander & everyone. 

Hope your day is a gentle one. 

Hi @frog Good morning.

Good morning everyone.

Adge

G'day @Adge how ya goin?

Good morning frog and trust you're having a good day, my friend. All the best for the rest of the week. Bimby2.

Your post made a difference to me @Owlunar I hope today is going ok for you Heart

X

X

Bill16
Senior Contributor

Good morning everybody ,I hope your day is a hassle free one.got a psych appointment today

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance