Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hey Hon. Missing you tonight. Hope you are okay and are busy with uni stuff. How did S2 go with his appointment today @Faith-and-Hope ?

Hi @Zoe7  .... this will be my longest day.

Everything came together today ..... carer worked out really well, patient and kind ..... D3 cane to her classes ..... S2’s appointment went like clockwork ..... and my classes were great.  We all

got everywhere on time, and all going to bed early .....

Whew 👍

Glad to hear how well your day came together too 💚

Your longest day will be my day off - we could have organised that better lol

So pleased to hear everyone in your family had a great day - don't know what I am most chuffed about - the carer working out so well, Visual getting to uni or S2s appointment going well. It sunds like you have had one of the best days possible @Faith-and-Hope  - sooooooo happy for you all Smiley Very HappyHeart

I have spent the afternoon on the couch not doing anything, The pdoc appointment took more out of me than I wanted to acknowledge - going to head to bed pretty soon myself as I am really tired still and a bit teary tonight. I can handle it - more a letting go of some built up pressure I have been placing on myself combined with the somewhat difficult session. 

The letting go part sounds good @Zoe7 , and the hard stuff is the first part of healing it, so as blah as that part was, it sounds like it was something productive nonetheless.

Hugs, and I hope you sleep well ❣️

You are right - it wasn't great but I have had the afternoon to mull some of it over. Ideally having that much time to think about it all is not great but it is better that I do it when I am home and not have it prominent in my thinking when I am at work.

I am going to head off now Hon. I will try to check in in the morning before I head to work.

Hope you sleep well tonight @Faith-and-Hope and tomorrow is just as good a day as today was. Goodnight my angel. Much love and hugs coming your way Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Good night @Zoe7 

Dont forget that your Hurricanes play their semi final tomorrow night against Melb Stars. Stars have their aussie stars back in the team, and will be very hard to beat. But I will def be barracking for Hobart. My Sixers had a massive fail in their final round match, and need to turn that form around 360o. They play Renegades on Friday night. 

Hope tomorrow is another good day at work for you.

@Faith-and-Hope Relieved to read that your day went well all round.

Sherry 💜

Goodnight @Zoe7  ... 😘💕💚 .... and anyone else around who might be heading off to bed.  

I will be back a bit later as I settle for bed.  Have a few things to do first ,..... my mr. is bringing overseas-visiting-family back with him tomorrow night, but thankfully they will be staying in the art-space-place ..... which means D3 and so won’t have use of it for the week, but hone-space-place is still full of suitcases and piles of unpacking that won’t be presentable for another week or so ..... but that was his decision and I can only do what I can do.  Not prepared to risk my blood pressure rising again to meet appearances.  The kids and our studies come first.

Thanks @Former-Member 😘💕

@Faith-and-Hope  Sending you a lot of love and hugs this morning. Hope you have a wonderful day. I know things will be tougher for you this afternoon but I am with you even when I am not 💜💐

Thanks Hon @Zoe7  .....💚

Gotta get moving to clean the art space for the visitors arriving after class this afternoon.  They are lovely people, but our lifestyle is weird and it won’t be possible to disguise that, which raises questions ..... and they are mr.’s replies so they will question my answers with him ..... difficult, but not my doing .... takes baby steps to work through it .... trying not to think about it and just go with it.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance