Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

My week has been a bit rollercoaster-y @Former-Member ..... s2bX is being nasty ..... those pics cheered me up tho - you find some really lovely ones 💞🌷

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @WIP @Shaz51 @Adge @Former-Member @BlueBay @Snowie @Appleblossom @Maggie @eth Thank you for your support. It has been an incredibly difficult week. Work and family have been wonderful and I have connected with my friend's sister - that has been both heartwarming and extremely sad. I cannot believe it still - it is all very surreal. I honestly do not know how I am going to cope with this. I know time will help but right now I am absolutely heart broken Smiley Sad

@Zoe7  💙💙💙

@Zoe7 💚💙💜

❤️❤️ @Zoe7 

hugs love your way xxxooo

DC9EBFEB-C7FB-4FC9-B025-F80DB52B9441.jpeg

🦋💕 @Zoe7 

Sending big bear hugs and Hearts to you @Zoe7   Take good care lovely xoxo

Sending you hugs & best wishes @Zoe7 

Thinking of you. ❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry I didn't reply yesterday @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7  I have been feeling very unwell. 💖💞

That's good that you were able to connect with friend's sister, Zoe. 

Awful that s2bx is being nasty Faith and Hope. Considering you stuck by him for so long, it's extremely unfair. 

I hope you both are having a restful day. 
B178B9B2-A22F-41CD-86EE-788A94B25B4F.jpeg

EB375020-9573-4626-9EE0-67A003097CDA.jpeg

@Faith-and-Hope In amongst all the grief and 'just getting by' for me this week there has been some 'good' also. This week the Principal wanted us all to fill out a form for what class(es) we would like to have next year. As of yesterday I had not done that and the Principal made a point of giving me the form. I am taking that as a sign that maybe I will be able to stay at this school next year. 

I am still very much in denial that my friend is gone and finding it hard to get anything done this weekend. I am sorting bits and pieces of housework and schoolwork when I can but cannot concentrate on anything for long. I have not brought home any marking so the weekend is more for planning and trying to get together what I can with what I have notes on already.

I am very much not caring about work right now though so anything I can get done this weekend will be a bonus. Not sure how the next couple of weeks will go but know it is not going to be at all easy.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance