Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Thanks @Shaz51 Nice to catch you too tonight. Sleep well my sister Heart

It sounds like it was a lovely day @Zoe7 , and what a wonderful couple to help you with the f nice palings like that ❣️  I hope the weekend weather is just as supportive of your efforts too.  And lovely that the offer of more palings is there .... you might  discover another crafty use for them for another activity.

The group assignment is going well.  I am really pleased with how it’s turning out .... but I am face-planting already with my homework, so i think I need to go to bed shortly.  While I am trying to put it behind me, now that it’s sorted and over, I am actually still reeling from the weekend ..... feeling like I have been tossed around and my head is still mushy.  If I think much about it the tears start up again ..... so trying to keep my thoughts from wandering in that direction.

Not one bit surprised you are still reeling from the weekend Hon - it was both physically and emotionally draining for you. You have also been running on empty for quite some time and that catches up with you too - I know that so well @Faith-and-Hope Head to bed and try to get some much needed sleep - you can only push yourself so far before breaks start to appear and none of us want that for you sweetheart Heart You can rest on my shoulder tonight until you fall asleep if that helps. Toby and Cat cuddles incoming too Heart I feel like poor Tobes has been neglected a bit this week but I can rely on him to still have his happy little jumpy greeting when I get home. The small things that bring light into my day! Seeing you here does that too πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸ’•πŸ˜˜

Thanks @Zoe7 .  It’s the re-emergence if delusional-type thinking in my mr. again, and not knowing how far I can work with it before I amp it up instead of easing it down.  He is being very controlling with D2 too, having basically taken over her care ..... and I know it’s an outlet for his anxiety ..... so it’s between a rock and a hard place trying to decide what to do, or whether it’s best to just ride things out to get to our new living space, which will take the pressure down.  Hopefully that will resolve things more naturally re D2 without distressing either of them further, as trying to tweak things will ......

Yeah - heading to bed.  House full of people helping to bring back home-open-exited-furniture, and a tradesman thrown in for good measure tomorrow.

πŸ˜”

Will be good once it’s all back together-ish and I have had time to settle again on the inside.

That is super hard but you know what is best to deal with the situation @Faith-and-Hope - whatever eases the stress on you for now Hon Heart

I'll check in with you in the morning sweetheart. Hope you sleep well. Goodnight Hon πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ’›

Thank you @Zoe7 .  Goodnight πŸ’€πŸ’•

@Sans911 πŸ’•

@Zoe7  Dropping off some of tbese to you πŸ’•πŸ’œπŸ’•

Good to read about the fence palings, pom-poms coming together, and enthusiastic kids. I hope you get a break somewhere in between projects.

Goodmorning @Faith-and-Hope @Maggie @Shaz51 and others passing through Heart

Was up early but fed the fur babirs and went back to sleep. Need to get up and going soon so I can get everything done at school I need to. Feeling really unmotivated today but I know I need to go in with plenty of time to get it all done. I also know I will feel a little better when it is done but really wishing I could stay home in my jammies and sleep a bit more today.

I also need to get all the fence palings off the trailer and begin pulling nails out of them. That will be a job I will have to do tomorrow after work though as I won't have time today.

Really feeling a bit overwhelmed with it all again but getting through today and then organising assembly tomorrow is the priority.

Hope everyone is having an okay day so far and the rest of the day brings with it some moments of light. Heart

Wishing you good energy for what you need to achieve today @Zoe7 πŸ’œ

I am thinking you’re right, you will get into the swing of it and enjoy your achievements in the moment once you start, and the inertia has passed.

Thanks Hon Heart How is your day going @Faith-and-Hope ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance