Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

I made steamed veggies & fish, for Trouble & Bullfrog. I just had grilled chicken, its all I could fit in.... Protein first and everything else after including veggies

@BryanaCamp @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 

Does anyone have plans for the week? 

@BryanaCamp @Former-Member  @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @Zoe7 

Mr shaz does not clean out the fridge @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope , @oceangirl , but the things I find in there that I will need to trow out

@Faith-and-Hope Are you around Hon - need some help with something on ANC

Thank you so much for the hand on ANC - I am really exhasted - both physically and mentally tonight and really needed a hand. I am not sure if she will actually come back but didn't want her to feel like she had been left alone. It is great Tortoiseshell has jumped in too - gives you an out if you can't be around or it gets to much for you tonight. Will check in with you in the morning before I go to DBT. Really appreciate your help @Faith-and-Hope Heart Goodnight Hon 💐😍

No probs @Zoe7 .... we help each other here, as you know.  You have been great, but you need to rest.

Take care 💚💐💕💤

Thank you for your help last night @Faith-and-Hope I fell asleep really quickly which I expected I would do. Up really early again but had another sleep. Will need to have a shower and get ready to head out to DBT soon but snuggling with Toby for a little while before I have to get moving.

Hope you got some more of your sculpture project done last night. I have the echidna picture you posted to me to inspire me to start the big echidna later today. Will get the plastic ground cover in from outside to lay in the loungeroom where I will do it. A few things I need to do when I get home before I can start but will be a good nightime project.

Hope you have a good day today Hon. Enjoy the time you have with your baby dragons - especially D1. Love to you all Heart

Thank you @Zoe7  💚🌷

All the best with your day .... 

Home finally @Faith-and-Hope Had to go to the chemist and they seemed to take ages today but got it done. Needing a rest as today's session was pretty draining. Sometimes it is the little things that can have the biggest effect so plenty of self-care needed this afternoon. I will not be able to do some of the things I had planned but I also knew that was a possibilty with this module. So going to take it easy - snuggle with Toby, watch a little tv and possibly sleep for a while.

Hope your day is going okay and you are getting things done you want to. Will no doubt catch up with you later Heart

Just starting into my work now after a bitsy-piecey morning.  They can be a bit frustrating .....

Hugs for how you’re feeling Hon.

@Zoe7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance