Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

looks great @Gazza75 well done

Big smile @Gazza75  well done

Hi @CheerBear @Maggie @Gazza75 @BronH @Sweet_cheeks and every crafty person here! I’ve been off the forums for awhile- studying, family stuff, MH stuff, etc, but I’m back and I used to love this thread. Thanks for putting it up @CheerBear !

Right now, I’m back crocheting a blanket- a big granny square one with different colours, - but I’ve also got some knitting on the go in the form of teddy bears and a cable scarf! I

did venture into Big W on Monday to get some colouring books and on Thursday, I picked up some cheap rock painting kits on clearance as well as a unicorn diamond dot thing that was cheap and I want to have a go at. I got the idea of rock painting from here so thanks everyone!

I really love your cross stitch @Maggie - is that a kit or your own design? I do cross stitch as well when I’m in the right headspace for it and would love to do a Heaven and Earth design chart- they’re massive with like 89 colours and over lots of A4 pages - and that’s a challenge but we’ll see! I also have an idea to do a free form cross stitch picture using black and other colours in a random shapes type thing. 

Okay! Have fun crafting everyone and I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful craft works☺️ 🧶 

@Judi9877  Welcome back. You sound very busy. So good to have craft therapy. 

Yes this is a kit design cross stitch. I prefer free style and let it develop, but this caught my eye. It’s been on the go for a while as concentration gets difficult, and I’ve been side tracked by rock painting. Welcome to the dotting mania.

If you ever feel up to sharing a pic, we would all like to see some of what you are doing. No pressure though, only if you like to.

welcome back @Judi9877
your crochet blanket sounds lovely. maybe youd like to share a picture as you progress along?

Hi @Judi9877, nice to see you here. You sound very crafty! 😃😃

Wish I had a bit more time to do things, but, bit tricky juggling everything  

thanks @outlander 

@CheerBear  That's beautiful cheerbear. Very cheerful

@outlander thanks outlander

@CheerBear @outlander @Maggie @@Judi9877 @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Serenity1 

IMG_20190825_085324_676.jpg

Not quite 1/2 wway.  Not a great photo  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance